Diesel Driven Jetwater Pumpset for DOP450L
For providing the necessary jet water when the DOP is provided with the sand production head or leveller head.
A diesel engine drives a sea water resistant, cast iron jet pump. The set is mounted on a steel skid and in a sound insulated enclosure.
* Shipping: Incoterm FCA - Free Carrier is applicable for this item. Item can be collected at our yard location ‘Damen Dredging Equipment, the Netherlands’.
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Shipment in 105 - 112 days (15 -16 weeks)
- Diesel engine type: Iveco C13 ENTX, industrial certified
- Installed power: 300 kW
- Cooling: Radiator
- Emission regulation: Tier 3
- Maximum work point: 1.100 m³/h @ 8.0 bar
- 1.000 litre, double walled fuel tank
- An automatic self-priming unit
- Discharge pressure preset
- Fuel level indicator
- 5.8 m rubber suction hose with suction grid and foot valve
Maximum suction height of the pump is 2.5 m above water level. Local emission regulation can require a Tier 4F version. This is also available, please contact our services department for more information.